Hey! Look at this!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Sleeeeep

So last night, I had a sleep study done. I've been having a lot of fatigue issues for quite a while now, and there are several different things contributing to the issue.  My doctor decided I should have a sleep study, since all of my blood-work (thyroid levels, B-12, red blood count, etc) came back normal.  So last night was it.  I got hooked up to the machines, snuggled up in my (not-so-)comfy hospital bed, and off to sleep. It was certainly not my best night's sleep, but also not too terrible.

My doctor should have my results in 7-10 days, and I'll have to make an appointment to find out what the results are. I'm looking forward to it though! Hopefully I'll have some answers for why I'm ALWAYS tired!! I am hoping that by starting to eat right (and exercise), I'll feel less tired anyways.

Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment