Hey! Look at this!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Live, Love, Paleo

Well hello everyone!
  My first post.. I don't suppose I have too much to say, so I'll introduce myself. You can call me Elle. I'm a soon-to-be 25 year old (yikes!) living in Wilmington, DE (a long story, which I'm sure I'll get to). I'm from Florida, and plan to return there as soon as possible, hopefully this summer.  I have lived with my wonderful boyfriend for a little over a year now, and we house a menagerie of 5 animals! Currently I am working full time at a job that I won't bore you with any details about. Just your regular old desk job, that forces me to be there at the obscenely early hour of 8AM!!
  I'm starting this blog to share my journey. I have found blogs to be a tremendous resource to me, and I'm hoping that I can make my own little stamp on the blogosphere. It's taken me a long time to get where I am, and I'm ready for big changes in my life. I'm starting with my health. I'm aiming to eat Paleo, or mostly Paleo. For those of you who may not know what that is, I'll post on that later.  I'm also trying to work out as much as I can make myself.  The goal has been to go to the gym in the morning before work with my accomplice Yolanda. Between us both being slackers, and not at all morning people, it ends up being about 3 times during the week, and once on weekends. But we're getting there.. and we're getting better!
  I plan to post recipes that I find helpful, tips, and other life shit. And that brings up another thing. I like my four letter words.. a lot. Sorry. I'm sure I'll write some more about me another time, but I suppose I should be back to work.

Peace y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment